Mammoth Moments in Miniature: March 28 to April 3

Mammoth Moments in Miniature provides quick updates on campus happenings. This week’s edition includes the headlining artist for this year’s spring concert, a visit by Nobel Prize winner Moungi Bawendi, and more.

Artist CupcakKe to Headline Spring Concert

The Campus Activity Board announced on Friday, March 29, that rapper and singer CupcakKe, known for her risqué lyricism, will be the main act for the annual spring concert on Saturday, April 27, at 8 p.m. Her song "Discounts", released in 2020, reached number 10 on the U.S. Digital Song Sales Chart, and she has collaborated with artists such as Charli XCX.

Nobel Prize-Winning Chemist to Visit Five Colleges

Professor Moungi Bawendi of MIT, recently awarded the Nobel Prize for his work on the science and application of nanocrystals, will be speaking at three separate events across the Five College Consortium, including at Lipton Lecture Hall on Friday, April 5, at 3:30 p.m.

REW Hosts Roommate Mixer

The Office of Residential Engagement and Wellbeing will host a roommate mixer on Thursday, April 4 in the Mullins-Farber Room in Valentine Dining Hall. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with other students looking for potential roommates for the upcoming academic year. Those interested in being connected with roommates who are unable to attend the mixer can also submit a roommate pairing form, available in the Daily Mammoth, to match with prospective roommates.