With Honors

A member of the men’s rugby team, Stasiak emerged as the Jeffs’ leading scorer this season. Posting a team-high six tries, Stasiak led the squad to both of its victories this season. Stasiak is the Jeffs’ most significant offensive threat, capable of breaking away for a long run downfield and breaking tackles in the try-zone. As his team gears up for Williams, Stasiak looks to bring home the ultimate prize-an Eph jersey-with a few more tries.

Fletcher Ladd ’04

Ladd, a sophomore running back, helped the football team remain atop the NESCAC standings with a perfect 6-0 record via two touchdown rushes against Tufts on Saturday in Medford. The first touchdown came from the Tufts one-yard line, after Ladd rushed for 44 yards off of the first play of an Amherst drive. To clinch the come-from-behind 14-10 win, Ladd scored again from the Jumbo six-yard line early in the fourth quarter.

Abby Ouimet ’03

Ouimet, the scoring leader for the field hockey team, gave the Jeffs an unassisted goal in their 3-0 victory over of Middlebury College in the NESCAC Tournament. The win brought the Jeffs to the final, where they fell to Williams College. Ouimet has had a breakout year, scoring 11 times and assisting on four other tallies to dominate the competition from the front line. The squad finished its season at 13-4.

Adrian Talbott ’02

A forward for the men’s soccer team Talbott, made his mark with the game-winning goal in the NESCAC Tournament against Trinity College. Talbott’s goal, his first of the season, lifted the Jeffs into the NESCAC Quarterfinals, where they fell to Bowdoin College. Talbott sat out much of the first part of the Jeff season due to injury. The men’s soccer team finished the year with a record of 7-6-2.