With Honors: John Donovan '04 and Mike Page '05

Senior guard Donovan scored a team-high 21 points in Amherst’s first-round NESCAC Tournament win over Wesleyan University on Saturday. The contest potentially marked his final home game. The senior went an impressive five-for-seven from three-point range; he leads the team in treys this season with 53, which also ties him for ninth in the league. Donovan has averaged 11.3 ppg this season and has scored 972 points over four years to make him the 19th-leading scorer in Amherst history. Page smashed the school record for the 5000m run on Saturday at Bowdoin College in the New England Championships, resetting a 20-year-old record with a time of 14:51.84. With his outstanding third-place finish, Page qualified provisionally for the NCAA Championships. His excellent run also assisted the men’s indoor track team in its ninth-place overall finish. The Jeffs will look to Page to lead the team again this weekend in Open New Englands at Boston University.

Senior guard Donovan scored a team-high 21 points in Amherst’s first-round NESCAC Tournament win over Wesleyan University on Saturday. The contest potentially marked his final home game. The senior went an impressive five-for-seven from three-point range; he leads the team in treys this season with 53, which also ties him for ninth in the league. Donovan has averaged 11.3 ppg this season and has scored 972 points over four years to make him the 19th-leading scorer in Amherst history.

Page smashed the school record for the 5000m run on Saturday at Bowdoin College in the New England Championships, resetting a 20-year-old record with a time of 14:51.84. With his outstanding third-place finish, Page qualified provisionally for the NCAA Championships. His excellent run also assisted the men’s indoor track team in its ninth-place overall finish. The Jeffs will look to Page to lead the team again this weekend in Open New Englands at Boston University.