With Honors: Mark Hannon '07 and Mike Salerno '07

The junior wide receiver and running back highlighted the box score yet again for the Jeffs, scoring three touchdowns. Upping his total to nine on the season, Hannon has consistently shown that he is capable of leading the Jeffs during times of pressure. In the “Biggest Little Game in America” against archrival Williams College, Hannon demonstrated experience beyond his years by turning a fourth-and-inches into a 43-yard Jeff touchdown run. His 224 all purpose yards led the way for the Jeffs who, despite coming up short of a victory, will look to Hannon and a solid core of returners to lead the way next year.

� Mike Salerno ’07

In an attempt to regain momentum, the Jeff safety intercepted an Eph pass in the early minutes of the fourth quarter in Saturday’s game against Williams College. The interception set up a touchdown drive that put the Jeffs back within striking distance of the Ephs. Salerno showed his playmaking ability throughout the game, tacking on nine total tackles. Throughout the season, Salerno has shown his aptitude for disrupting opposing offenses as well. Luckily for the Jeffs, he will lead the secondary next year as a senior as Amherst will look to halt Trinity’s 30-game winning streak.