Campus Crime Log

Feb. 4, 2005

2:44 a.m., Davis Dormitory: Campus Police towed a vehicle that was parked in violation of the winter parking ban.

Feb. 5, 2005

Feb. 5, 2005

12:54 a.m., Drew House: Officers responded to a complaint about a loud party on the second floor. Students turned the music off at the officers’ request.

1:12 a.m., Morrow Dormitory: Officers responded to a complaint about a loud party on the fourth floor. Officers shut down the gathering.

2:00 a.m., Davis: Officers responded to a complaint of a large gathering in the stairway and in a second-floor suite. The Officers cleared out all non-residents.

Feb. 6, 2005

Feb. 6, 2005

12:07 a.m., Stone Dormitory: Campus Police dispatched officers and an ambulance to assist two intoxicated students. The officers also cleared out an unauthorized party in the basement and confiscated an unlicensed keg. The officers fined residents $100 for the keg.

1:48 a.m., Pond Dormitory: Campus Police dispatched ACEMS and an ambulance to assist an intoxicated student.

1:48 a.m., Crossett Dormitory: Officers responded to a complaint about a loud party in a first-floor suite and issued the residents a warning.

2:20 a.m., Social Dorm Quad: Campus Police arrested local residents Nataly Gomez, 19, Nicole McLaughlin, 18, and Johnathan Spencer, 18, for larceny of property from Cohan Dormitory.

3:00 a.m., Hitchcock House: An officer responded to a complaint about a loud radio in a second-floor room. The resident returned and turned off the music before the officer arrived.

3:42 a.m., Davis: Campus Police dispatched ACEMS and an ambulance to assist an intoxicated student who had fallen off an outside ledge and landed on his face.

10:29 a.m., Valentine Hall: Campus Police dispatched ACEMS to assist an ill student.

11:37 p.m., Chapman House: An officer investigated a duress alarm and found no problem.

Feb. 7, 2005

Feb. 7, 2005

12:53 a.m., Appleton Hall: An officer responded to a report of a serious physical altercation between two students. The officer provided assistance to the students, documented the incident and referred the matter to the Dean of Students’ office.

8:36 a.m., Converse Hall: An officer investigated a report of a suspected forced entry into a third-floor room.